Are you stressed for time and still need to send out your birthday wishes? Skip the traffic, avoid waiting in line at the card store, and send an electronic birthday card instead. Here are the top ten reasons why free birthday e cards should be your first step in getting ready for a loved one’s big day.
1. Never send a belated birthday card again. Since e-cards take only a few minutes to send, you can ship them off just minutes before the party starts. Even better, most e-card services let you schedule delivery in advance, and some even remind you when a birthday is approaching.
2. Decide the exact date and time a card should arrive. E-card notifications are delivered via email, so you can send your card to your mom’s work email, your brother’s home email, or your best friend’s Blackberry email. The electronic card will show up just when you expect it.
3. Design a card without any art skills. Online greeting cards let you choose the theme, color, font, and more. You can even upload family photos, add animations, and select background music that is perfect for the occasion.
4. Write a personal message. One of the most important characteristics of any birthday card is the ability to write a note and send your best wishes. Free birthday e cards let you customize your message, whether you want to be humorous or sentimental. Choose from Birthday Greetings eBook. The wide selection of e-cards means you can pick something family-oriented, age-specific, religious, or even something expressed in Spanish.
5. Know when the recipient reads the card. Do you have a Part B planned, but the birthday boy or girl must read your card first? Use the read receipt feature to receive an email or text message when your card is opened.
6. Make responding easy. There’s no need for a special phone call or in-person meeting to express thanks for an online greeting card. Your recipient can reply immediately via email and tell you how much the card means.
7. Help the environment. You won’t be cutting down trees or using oil for transportation when you send an e-card.
8. Save money. Whereas traditional greeting cards can cost $5 or more, electronic birthday cards are much less expensive. Many are even free. In addition, you don’t have to spend cash on postage stamps.
9. Attach a gift. Modern e-cards permit you to include an electronic gift card, iTunes credits, and service vouchers. In you plan ahead, you can even send flowers or deliver a teddy bear.
10. Avoid the hassle. Do you hate the crowds at the card shop in the mall? Do you live in a rural area, where even the nearest grocery store is a 20-minute drive away? Skip the traffic, the lines, and the headaches; send a birthday card from the comfort of your home or office instead.